Lately I've been suffering from horrible break outs. Puss-filled, beyond disgusting cysts. Ever since I get back. It's like history repeating. I thought it was my food intake but I've been eating quite healthily I must say. So, it's not the food. I literally drank a gallon of water a day, my pee is crystal clear HAHA not to mention odourless! So it's not the water. Face wash is fine. Towel's washed every week.
I then thought of hubs. His stubble could have caused all these. His habit of rubbing his 'beard' on my cheeks (told him I hated it but does he listen? NO his ears are too small). His habit could have triggered it but I think the water quality sort of worsen the condition. Something is wrong with our filter I think. When I washed my teeth this afternoon (yeah yeah I woke up late), the water tasted off. Nasty, even. Ugh. I had to gargle with some mineral water :/
At this point, everything hurts. I can't smile cuz I have one huge zit on both side of my cheeks, right on my laughing lines. I can't laugh because when I laugh, my eyes tend to become smaller and I have a tiny (but agonizing) pimple on the crease of my right eye.
Bless me, I have flu too and I can't blow my nose because I have three pimples INSIDE my nose. Right on the sky and side of my nostrils. Two on the left, one on the right. How the hell?! I have tissue shoved into my nose to stop the mucus from flowing freely like the Nigeria Falls.
Can I ask you something? Do you like, get pimples or rashes around your underarms area where all the hairs grow? And on your ass? I do :( I sweat a lot, and I mean a lot. It hurts. My ass? I don't know what to say about that. That one hurts too. Like f-.
I had to sit on one side. It's pretty numb now. God the water filter needs to be fixed asap. It looks like I'm the only one suffering.
Save me :(
No comments:
Post a Comment