Thursday, September 15, 2011

A teeny bit about me.

I'm a perfectionist. The reason I am one is because they always say that nobody's perfect, so since we weren't born perfect, I try to make things... perfect. LOL


There was this one time, I wrote a lengthy essay by hand for my assignment on a plain unlined paper. Every sentence, every word was as straight as possible. At the very end, somehow, the whole sentence was crooked. You know what I did?


I redo the whole essay because I wanted it to be perfect.


What the hell right? But that's just me. My handwriting was always so neat and not slanted. When it comes to food, for instance, a slice of cake. The slice should be in an upright position or else I wouldn't eat it. Another weird time was at a dinner. They served lasagna and when it got on my plate, the were 'slanted' and some pieces of it already fell on the plate. I tried fixing it but when I couldn't, I pushed the plate away. 


Some spoiled bitch, aren't I? :(


No one knew this. Until now, obviously.


My closet is colour coded. From black to white, with colours in between. Black, grey, purple, blue, teal, green, red, pink, orange, yellow and white. I have a hard time sorting patterned ones, though. You see my problem?


I love routines. For me, that's the only way everything could be in order and... perfect. I would cut my nails every Friday, bathe at the same time everyday, three times a day. I want every item to have anything pink in them. Anything at all. I do my laundry every Saturday and I eat the same meal everyday, until I found the next best thing and will eat that new meal everyday as well. And the process was put on repeat.


I was THAT miserable HAHAHA I was a neat freak.


I guess I've changed now. I try not to be the miserable person I was. I don't colour code everything now (closet not included) and I'm super messy. I've become the sloppy girl with messy bed-head hair.


And I'm happier.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I envy you. I want to be neat~ haha... You are perfect...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing enviable about me babe. Nope I'm not perfect either, there's my flaw right there. Don't be too hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. but my life is so miserable..however, everybody has their on perfectionist...but really, don't change yourself..I like it~~:)

    ReplyDelete