Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Keep the dreams alive.

First Issue: I've always wanted a twin.


My mum doesn't have a twin but two of her older sisters were twins (Mum has 12 siblings). Mum gave birth to a set of twins, my younger sisters.


Does that mean I have a chance in conceiving twins?! :D


Second Issue: The dominant XX chromosome.


Of the 12 siblings as mentioned, only 2 were males. The third and the eleventh. Mum's babies? All girls. Does that mean it'll be hard for me to give birth to a set of boys for myself?


Maybe not. You see, beau has a younger brother. I have four younger sisters. All boys versus all girls. Should get a tie there :)


I don't even know where this comes from ehe ^^

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! okay, I amazed..hehe..I never have twin..I want twin!! huhu..so there's a friend to talk with..

    ReplyDelete
  2. just talk to you bout twins.hebat kan i?HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon : that's what I thought. if like, no one is there for me at least i'll have my twin :) huhu bestnya.

    Fara: you psychic. shooh shooh scared the crap out of me HAHAHA mana tak menangis i gelak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yupe!! I wanna twin!!! huhu.. Then I know how I really look like..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG TRUE! cermin and camera banyak menipu kan? HAHA i wanna see how i look in real life and how i sound when i bercakap HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. yupz! sometimes we just can't believe in our reflection..haha..btul2...how we walk, eat, haha...omg! jom buat mesin buat kembar..miahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAHAHAHAHA you buat la :D nanti i beli HEHEHEHE

    ReplyDelete