I was this.
four months :) Told y'all I was a black baby!
Somehow this happened.
11 months and 25 days LOL. Mum probably bleached me. Who knows?
On my first birthday. Notice the different skin tone on my face and legs? Yeah. The whitening process is on baby :p
always daddy's girl :D
Ugliness at its best. That's my 12 year old self with my youngest sister.
Looking at these pictures, I couldn't help but laugh. Come on look at me! No wonder I didn't have a boyfriend back then. Ahem ahem. HAHAHA I was an ugly child.
NOT ANYMORE BITCHES! WEEEEEEEE! :) Whatever. That's me trying to boost my self confidence. Whatever it takes, aite? HEHEHE ^^





oouuh Mia..you're so adorable..U are not ugly..beautiful mah..
ReplyDeleteCutteeeee!!!!! You were never ugly okay. Cute back then, pretty at present :)
ReplyDeleteAWWWWWWH! you guys! you're too sweet, both of you. Thank you. It means a lot to me! ♥
ReplyDeletebut just look at the hair at 12 y.o! EPIC FAIL.
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome...Mine lagi la epic fail when I was 12 y.o...fat..haha..
ReplyDeletesharon: HAHA but you're not fat anymore!
ReplyDeletestill fat oh...lengan la paling byk lemak..huhuhu..hate it~~
ReplyDelete