Monday, August 8, 2011
Photo Challenge #3
*Lower photo quality since I'm only using my phone to capture this :(
Above is the camera that I love! There's a story behind this pretty thing. You see, I've been wanting this camera so badly since early 2010 and told beau about it. I've been saving some kaching for this beauty (it wasn't an easy task I swear to God) and I'm only a few hundreds short.
My lovely beau, being the amazing boyfriend that he is,
BOUGHT THE CAMERA FIRST!
He called, (excitedly, I must add) saying "Honey what's the ONE thing that you really want?". And I was like, "uh oh. This doesn't sound good" so I simply said "I don't know love. What is it?"
"I bought the Olympus Pen that you want :)"
I was like, WHAT THE !"£$%^&*^%$£$%!!!!!!!!!
ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME NOW?!
"Why would you do that? You know I want it so badly!! I've been saving like ****!"
"Since you want it so badly, that's why la I bought it first."
WHY? He thinks he's being sweet. It's sweet if he bought it FOR me instead of for himself. I got so pissed and decided that ignorance is bliss. Ignored him the whole day. And night. And the next morning. He called about 200 times before I finally answered.
He said he was sorry and all. He didn't mean to piss me off. He thought it was the right thing to do. I was like, no hun, it's not the right thing to do. The right thing to do is by letting me go out there and buy it for myself, with my money that I've been saving for more than a year.
Since he felt so bad, he chose to let me keep the camera :)
It's not really mine though, like I wanted it to be.
It's OURS :)
P/S: Who doesn't love a system camera? DSLR properties in a compact camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

ooo la la la...
ReplyDeletehahaha..his mother told me about it~~jealous also oh...huhu..
ReplyDeletehis mother? LOLOLOLOL what did she say? sorry aunty amik malcolm punya camera HIHI LOL mmg la ni dia punya HAHAHA but i mengamuk like mother of Godzilla that day, terus bagi i bawak balik perlis WAHAHAHA it's MINE NOW! LOL
ReplyDelete