Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The other gender.

Whenever I decided to skip shower, not combing my hair, to not dress decently and refuse to spritz on some perfume, the XX population that stare at me hungrily (LOL) and those who actually approach me shamelessly are THRICE the amount of the mentioned population that did the mentioned 'activities' compared to when I actually bathe and is somewhat more 'presentable', and not to mention, good smelling.

Are you guys weird or what?

Usually I would just ignore, pretend that I'm deaf or pretend that I'm from Thailand and I couldn't understand a word they're saying HAHA but there are times when I feel 'generous' enough to feed or boost their ego.

Though they give ridiculous compliments, some are really funny. Like this one time, this dude came up to me and told me that my hair looked like his cat's bushy tail. BUT! The cat's dead. What the... *mumbles unintelligibly*

Ok so my point is, don't la approach me when I have taik mata on my eyes!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment