Sunday, July 31, 2011

Twenty three insignificant facts about yours truly

1. Favourite colour is pink. (I love black and white too but they're not considered 'colours'.)

2. All time fave singer is the one and only, Michael Buble. Forever mine.

3. I hate Spongebob.

4. I can't understand why sushi existed.

5. But I so love Unagi bento. Yummm.

6. Lactose intolerant too.

7. I've never eaten ikan keli/catfish until around April this year cuz the head scares me to death.

7.5. Will only eat it if the head's off :)

8. I love DKNY's perfume. Be Delicious (green) and Fresh Blossom.

9. I love my man with the scent of Emenergildo Zegna's Intenso. Just. Can't. Get. Enough!

10. I just ♥ books. I could read the whole day without eating/sleeping etc.

11. My shoe size is 8. I sometimes exchange shoes/flip flops with my significant other.

12. I've never dyed my hair.

13. I love $$$. Who doesn't.

14. I can't stand insects or any other form of crawlies and slimies.

15. I love animals. Just not too fond of being near them and/or touching or holding them.

16. I have OCD. In colour coding especially.

17. Low-profile photography lover.

18. I don't know how to apply make up. Not a fan either. I believe in natural beauty :D

19. I LOVE BABIES! (Attention: Not kids, infants!)

20. I almost got my diploma in piano but uh an unforetold event occured so I couldn't graduate. HEH.

21. But OMG so rusty already. I can't play anymore :(

22. Singing, I love though I'm not good and I hate karaoke. *shrugs*

23. I can't think of anything else. Will definitely update this.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment