Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dooodolls! *squeals*

Cute right?! So gonna get the multipurpose pouch. Buy the pouch and get a free pull up pen with it @ only RM 23. Combo price I think. Weeee! I'm a sucker for Cupipi & Cupido :)

Don't judge me.



And look! There's a new monster in town! The Dooodolls family has a new family member. Introducing Gweeen.


Info:

This smooth-talking chap is a flashy dresser who can put on his colours faster than you can say ‘ketchup’!

Hobby: Running around trees chasing insects.

Character: A bit of a Don Juan, Gweeen can charm anyone, except for insects, who are understandably scared of his lightning quick tongue.

Favourite accessory: A leaf!

Ability: Gweeen can change colours to match anything around him. He can even put on a black suit and tie when he’s in a formal mood.

Well there you go. Gweeen is available at estore.dooodolls.com

Honey I know you want this :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment