Saturday, July 30, 2011

Caution: You may fall in love with this product

That's what it says on the packaging. Okay so my face is severely scarred by acne. My fault, mostly, for having sticky hands. Not sticky sticky, I just can't stand having pimples. I tend to pick on them (subconsciously) and I'll only realize when I feel an ounce of pain.

Or when my friends told me that my face is bleeding.



Disgusting. I know.



So I found this product called Dermedex. Said to be made in France so I guess it's good stuff? The hell. Anyways, the product is said to reduce acne as well as diminish the scars in two weeks. GREAT! So I started using it today. The cleanser and cream is just cooling! leaves your face feeling tingly.

I'm using Clinique 3 step cleanser for a while now but they're out atm. You can't find these amazing shits in Perlis. I guess I'll have to wait till i get back to KL which is in LATE AUGUST to restock.

Dermedex, you better do wonders.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment