Sunday, September 5, 2010

At times like this, I faltered.

Hi all. I just got back :) I'm in KL now yay! I know I've been a bit distant. It's for your own good. And mine. I needed the break. I took a break from friendship, from classes -- you name it. But that break I took did me some good. I'm much closer to my beau. Did a lot of thinking and got myself back on track. I know I've hurt some of you indirectly. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry for that.




"u owe me for this whole time of ignoring, not returning calls and the whole time of not contacting me as if I was dead or something. I care about u so much that I wish I was str8. and I had no one to tell my stories."



I silent my phone, locked myself in a room and cried. To the friend that wrote this, forgive me.

That's something about me that most of you don't know. I'm not that happy-go-lucky person. Not all the time at least. It's just a mask. I'm a miserable soul.

Anyways, I'm tryna get back on track. That's hard work. Seriously. I don't know what to do. I would dissapear for weeks and then come back like nothing's ever happened. Yeah that's my super power. Some of you just need to pay attention. Don't go looking for me. I'll come back. I always do.

Just let me go.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment