I was feeling "suffocated" from all the things happening around me. I somehow felt too involved and that the air was sucked in and all that was left was nothing. Panic attack pun ada.. nevermind that. On Friday evening, I wasn't feeling well so I decided to buka puasa after consulting beau.
I took my meds and also the flu meds. The tiny bugger. Small but VERY powerful. I slept for 24 hours! Seriously. I slept at around 2 pm, Friday evening and woke up at 2 pm, Saturday. Adidi..
Still not feeling very well. Haih. Took the non-sleepy flu meds already. Though I should've taken the sleepy ones cuz I can't sleep and it's already 7.42 am. Hmm. What did I do all day? Makan. And buat Facebook's quizzes. Tell you what, tengok lah sendiri and let me know whether you think they're ridiculous. I did them, still. HAHA
What's the name of your first child? : Hayley
What's the first letter of the person you will marry? : A
Initials of your future : J, K
What's your ideal job? : Photographer
What should your haircut be? : Straight, medium, bangs.
Who is your celebrity look-a-like? : Taylor Swift
Told you it's bonkers. Hayley? Neat, but not for me. I'm more to Maya and Arianna and stuff :) I will marry an M okay? M! For MALCOLM! Not an A. A was 4 years ago HAHA. J, K you say? Jeremiah, perhaps? ^^ Photographer.. yeah! It's something I really really want to do but can't so.. :(
That hairstyle is a big no NO! Been there, done that and tell you what, it was HIDEOUS! And I look like Taylor Swift? Are you frickin BLIND? I'm not even blond and/or curly!
Mengarut je semua. (Tau mengarut tapi buat jugak pe cer?)
Entah.
Kthanksbye!
.
No comments:
Post a Comment