Dear Favourite internet friend,
Hi gila! You know you're my fave, right? LOL
Dear bestfriends,
I love you with all my heart (& soul). Thank you so much for everything. You people are the best. May we always be best of friends ♥
Dear “crush”,
I like you a lot lot! *wink*
Dear Parents,
I'm sorry if I'm not a good daughter to you. I try. And I promise I'll make you guys proud. Pinky promise. I love you. Thanks for everything. I became this wonderful person because of you :)
Dear Siblings,
Though we've been distant, always know that I miss you girls evey second of everyday. Always wondering if you are okay and whether the boyfriend is treating you right. You beautiful girls are in my heart, always.
Dear Dreams,
Please make sense ^^ And come true!
Dear Stranger,
Hi there :)
Dear Ex,
I'm fucking happy now! HAH! In your face! Thank you for ending "us". I've never been happier. And thank you for telling me all that shit. Though you should've told me earlier so that I won't be crying over you and waited for you for 2 damn years. Everything is so much easier now. Oh and hi :)
Dear Someone I wish I could meet,
You rock my world. May we see each other soon ;)
Dear Someone I don’t talk to as much as I want to,
I have so many things to do and when it was your turn, I just blacked out :(
Dear Person who caused me the most pain,
Refer to "Dear Ex" :)
Dear Someone I wish could forgive me,
I'll get back to you on this one.
Dear Someone I’ve drifted away from,
I hope you're happy, wherever you are.
Dear The Person I miss the most,
I'll see you in approximately 18 hours! :)
Dear Someone that’s not in this country,
When are you coming back? :'(
Dear Someone from my childhood,
Why did you do that to me?
Dear the person you wish you could be,
The hope is still there. Don't give up.
Dear Someone that pesters my mind, good/bad,
Out you go. I can't concentrate HAHA
Dear person who broke my heart the hardest,
My heart's back baby! You smashed it, he mended it :)
Dear Someone I judged from first impression,
I'm sorry! :) You're great. I should've know better!
Dear Someone I want to give a second chance to,
Don't ever do that again.
Dear The last person I kissed,
I'm so gonna kiss you again in 18 hours! Agagaga :)
Dear Person who changed my life,
Thank you ^^
.
No comments:
Post a Comment