I guess today's not my lucky day :( It's been a really f-ed up day. What with it being my first week. I was AWOL for the past 2 weeks due to some sickness. Balik-balik je, QUIZZES AND TESTS! And my knowledge level on those subjects? Lower than zero.
Dear God help me!
And then! I was driving inside campus cuz I've this Gamelan meeting. The jalan in campus are holey and narrow :/ I didn't see the big hole there. I was avoiding this lorry and termasuk the lubang, resulting in my front bumper terkopak sikit. I used my lutut to masukkan balik HAHA sakit oh. But the edges still flapping macam orang tepuk tangan.
Next, I balik nak study so I wanted to photocopy some notes. Halfway through, ink pulak habis! !#$%^&*!!! Tomorrow ada 2 quizzes. Uh huh oh yeh.
Apa lagi lepas ni?
Let us wait and see...
.
No comments:
Post a Comment