This time, I couldn't wait to go there. Why? Cuz my baby DD is there! WOOOOOH!!! HAHAHA I just miss her so much and when I told her that I'm leaving KL and returning to Perlis, she was like "I'm in Arau lah gila"
OMG much? Yeah. I was OMG-ing the whole time. My bestfriend's in Perlis! HAHA which means I can see her.
She's got this movie premiere for the movie "Magika" and stuff. But I don't get it though. Why Perlis? It's like one of the most zombie-ish state! There's worse, according to her HAHA So yeah, I arrived in Perlis at about 4.30 pm and DD is free after 5 pm. So after settling in, I asked my dad to send me to the hotel she's in so that we could talk and chillax a bit.
Went makan-makan at the hotel's coffee house. Food was BAD! And EXPENSIVE. And INEDIBLE. Half a dozen satay cost RM 13 and it's TINY. My thumb's bigger! And longer! God. Ok let's not talk about food. I'm starving :/ So yeah, while makan-makan, we borak kejap for like an hour and a half before her premiere. God I missed her so much and it was so good to see her.
It's like her presence there changed my whole semester! Seriously! I was so gloomy and sad and all but having to see her, my days weeks months years in Perlis don't really matter much. We talked and laughed and hugged and __________* HAHAHA :)
I love you baby girl. Wish you could stay here longer.
Tudist!! ^^
xoxo,
mia ♥
.

No comments:
Post a Comment