Oh lookie lookie!
These are made for my sisters. Nina doesn't want one so.. LOL. They wanted simple ones. Cute, don't you think?
And this is mine. It sorta represents a few things about me. Like the camera, I love photography and arts. The lock and key, long story :) but it involves my MJ baby and the fact that he found the key to my locked heart. The heart that's been locked for 3 damn years. Eh not so long for a story, aye? HAHA ^^ I've shortened it LOL.
The treble clef represents my passion for music & that I'm a pianist (wanted a piano but naaah, next keychain :p). The ballerina, I envy the graceful movements of a ballerina. The dance skills that requires strength but looks effortless, and beautiful at the same time. And the big heart, is for my heart. I can love someone for such a long, long time. Distance is not a problem :)
Well there you go! Thanks dê Chic Shoppe, for making such beautiful keychains. Much love.
P/S: Interested? Click the picture down here!

xoxo,
mia ♥
.


No comments:
Post a Comment