Sunday, June 6, 2010

Cecilia Ahern.

Baby bought me the last book by Cecilia Ahern, The Book Of Tomorrow. Finally! I thought of getting it last year (because I just love hardcovers) but we were having financial crisis LOL so I waited for the non-hardcover book which cost half the hardcover. Oh well.

Baby just got back from Sabah. He bought me 2 more of Cecilia's books since I'm a huge fan. Being that, I thought there's only 1 book left which is TBOT. But then baby said "No, there's 2 more. I bought it from Sabah"

So excited I tell you. He gave me on the spot. I was driving you see. I saw the pretty covers and was happy cuz Cecilia don't do covers like that. So I thought, maybe it's the new books that haven't been discovered yet.

Once I reached home, I terus baca the back of the book. Oh no. Oh no no no please no. The titles said Love, Rosie and There's No Place Like Here. To my despair, Love, Rosie is actually Where Rainbows End and There's No Place Like Here is A Place Called Here. Both I already have. Both given by baby. Oh no. I spend the whole night thinking "How should I break this to him? Will the news upset him?" and without further thinking, I told him the bad news. Sure, he was pretty torn but he's alright.

The books he bought from Sabah were actually the International Edition. That's the reason for the difference in covers and titles. But still, why different titles? Boyfriends get confused LOL

I should get back to my reading. Thanks For The Memories was by far, my favourite. How will TBOT ends? I shall see.


The International Edition




The Norm LOL



xoxo,
mia ♥
.

No comments:

Post a Comment