Went to eat with the family (minus dad) at KLCC. Lama tak pergi. I was starving anyway. Did not sleep the whole night and we went out at around 4. Still got my energy yo. Good good. Had Cantonese Kuey Teow. Shit talking about it makes me hungry adoi.
After that I went to Toys R Us to check out some stuffs. OMG makin mahal barang-barang dia. Ish. I saw Bludgeon (the same one baby bought from Irwan) and at TRU, it costs RM 159. Baby bought for just what? RM 90?! Oh dear God, I am never shopping @ TRU again! HAHA
HAHAHAH I'm amazed by her. The head's too big and she did not fall over LOL :D
She caught me off guard. Sneaky little thing. What? I wanna try it on too :p
Taman time! Had a good exercise chasing the kids around. (while I was on the phone with love) Darn it gave me a headache kot.
Had a pleasant day basically. 1 more day to go! :)
xoxo,
mia ♥
.
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment