Monday, May 24, 2010

Pain is just a simple compromise.

Love is in Sandakan.

My days are reversed. I pretty much sleep the whole day, and everyone else is dead in their sleep when I (finally) woke up. I don't eat. I skipped every meal. I'm just not hungry anymore. No, I'm not depressed. I'm in a dormant state. Stoic.

I miss you. Too much, it hurts. It does, surprisingly. I've never encountered such feelings. Not with my pasts. This is very different for me, as well as it is for you. My life revolves around you sweetheart. But that's not healthy. I couldn't function without you around.

I don't wanna be too dependent, you know what I mean?

But, I've never felt lonelier.
.

2 comments:

  1. Know what? he pretty much sleep the whole day too! wow..u two are one of a kind :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA that's really good to know.
    you made my day V :)

    ReplyDelete