Saturday, May 22, 2010

In the eye of the beholder..

Some says I'm peculiar, some thinks I'm different and some, well there are the cases of those envious green monsters.. What do I think? I don't know. I think I'm pretty normal.

When I eat, it's not because I'm hungry. I eat cuz beau wants me to gain weight. His goal is 55. well, I'm 44 now. When I sleep, I don't dream. I sleep just to gain the energy I lost so that I won't be a zombie the next day.. When I laugh, I laugh wholeheartedly. I don't have half-laugh. I don't have fake laughs. I just laugh. It might be scary to some.

When I shop, it's therapy. I don't care what I buy, as long as I buy something. The cash that flows out represent the anger/frustration whatever.

When I sing, I don't expect you to compliment or comment me. I know I don't have a good voice. You don't like it, suck it up. Or be the 5 672 391st people to complain. Either way, that's not my problem. I sing when I'm nervous, I sing when I'm scared. I sing when I'm happy, even when I'm sad. [OMG that totally rhymes! I can make poetry HAHA] I pretty much sing all the time.

When I got angry while on the phone, I hang up. It's not because I'm running away from you, no. I hang up because I wanna calm myself down so that we can have an adult talk after I calm down rather than me ranting and not very productive. It'll hurt the both of us.

When I say you're beautiful, you are. I say what I mean. All those little compliments about your hair or shoe or the top you're wearing, they're straight from my heart. Also, when I say I love you, I really do. There's no questioning in that.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment