Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I wonder what went wrong so that she had to roam the streets.

High fever. Again.

Yeah I'm prone to high fever. My antibody is very, very weak. I used to take supplements for a while but it didn't do me any good so I stopped. I just hate medicines. Don't you?

I was running on high at around 4 am. I don't know what else to do so I simply lekat those Kool Fever on my forehead, my back, my neck and the sides. Felt better at once LOL no lah. Tak sempat pun rasa sejuk cuz they fell off one by one after one hour.

I guess I was THAT hot, huh? ^__________^

HAHA. Drank 2 gallons of water, literally. Memang gila bloated la sampai I pee pun colourless, mind you.

Feeling so much better now after sleeping the whole day. I need to get out and do some exercise rather than just sit and mope around the house. Oh, sunlight!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment