Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Of Pink Vaio and White SCM

I'm in the library. HAHA I know right? It's so funny. HA

You see, my precious Vaio is currently not available HAHA due to the excessive amount of voltage across my AC adapter that caused my adapter to release intense-smelling smoke & sparks.

uh huh. Fricking scary man! Tu la pakai lagi masa kilat. Ye ke masa kilat? Tah.

I was happily FB-ing & assignment-ing when I started smelling something so weird. I went out to the living room to check but uh.. there's no trace of that awful scent whatsoever. Went back to the room and that's when I saw smoke underneath my bed.
(I think I sorta kicked the power adapter under my bed heheh)

Who could be smoking under there? HAH WTF Mia..

So yeah, there goes my lappie for the week :( Ahhh dayum!

After class yesterday, my friend Shahmi & I went to Kangar to get a new adapter but SADLY, the CompuLand man said that you won't find anything close to Sony Vaio's 'stuffs'. I almost cried I swear. I had unfinished assignments that's due the very next day.

BUT! Yes, there's a big but.

My frown was turned upside down by this pretty lil shop called "YAMAHA MUSIC". OMAGOSH I was so f-in happy I forgot about my problem! HAHAHAHA!! & guess what?

I BOUGHT A BRAND NEW WHITE ACOUSTIC GUITAR! WOOOOHOOO!!! ^________^

Well I wanted the black one but it was sorta ruined. Who the heck cares. I just wanna play it. Soon enough, I'll buy a new one. A PINK one :)

Oh & love, can you please buy a a new charger please? :D Thank you I love you HIHIHI
.

No comments:

Post a Comment