Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Nothing could beat complete denial.

I'm in dilemma. It doesn't help with the fact that bloody Azri scared the shit outta me! Ada lecturer in class kot! He terkejutkan I beside the door & I screamed; high-pitched. God. Anyways, let's get to the main point, shall we?

Should I or should I not use the hand dryer?

#1
We should use the hand dryer to kurangkan the use of tissue paper. Save the trees, save the Earth kindda thing. BUT!

#2
Along with that rush of air, we could also be getting a blast of bacteria, which has migrated from else's hands to the air dryer nozzle. What's worst is that the heat may allow the bacteria to multiply!

Ish. How la now? I need opinions. Help!

Off to watch my friend in Showdown 2010! :)

With ♥,
Enviromentalist extraordinaire in the making.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment