Here's the thing.
I just don't understand why people invented groups & organizations that has to do with religion. I mean, I don't care if you make that "I Bet SMK X Can Get 10 000 Fans Before Any Other School" but the "To Prove That 1 000 000 People Worship Allah" and "To Prove That Islam Is The Largest & Fastest Growing Religion In The World"? Seriously?
No offense to other Muslims reading this but come on. You know who you are. You know your religion. You sure know who you worship. What's the need of this group? I mean, yes I'm a Muslim. I may not be a perfect Muslim, but I am one. And I know enough about my religion to know that this group is quite insulting. What's your purpose? Does it mean that if I join this group, I'll go to heaven and God will love me more and stuff?
Why must you prove it to FACEBOOKERS? Why not Allah Himself? Rather than joining these groups & what not, pergi solat lagi elok kot.
What, you think God checks His Facebook?! Ish.
I din mean to be rude to my own religion but I feel deep sorrow when I see this group. I'm not so sure why myself. To add to my grief, more than 50K people joined it. I don't see any other religion doing it. Does this prove that Muslims are shallow people? That we're so desperate to prove that there are still people who worship Allah? Oh dear God.
Islam adalah agama yang tidak takbur, tidak riak.
What they're doing now is riak. To show to the world that Muslim is the largest religion on FACEBOOK is definitely showing off. I am deeply ashamed.
The real Muslims are out there, doing things for a greater good.
I have a lot more to say but I better stop here. I feel like crying. My heart's heavy. A, don't get offended. This isn't about you my dear friend. I'm out.
.
Yup. Tak patut diorang buat group2 ni. Memburukkan agama jer. Lepas i baca u punyer post, i baru perasan. i pon tersedih. good insight M.
ReplyDeleteThanks Julieee. Sad kan? Oh well, whatever. as long as we both dont join. bukannya boikot pun kan. just tak patut je.
ReplyDeleteHoney, no i tak offended pon. Lg pon someone invite me. klu i say no, mcm i'm declining so, i accept it. btw, u should check the admin of the group thing. I didn't expect it be that kind of girl created the group.
ReplyDelete