Awwwh Azri, aren't you a sweetie? :)
Thank you so much. That means a lot to me. I hope you find what's best for you too, cuz I found mine. & of course I want you to be happy too! Are you crazy or retarded?! HAHA ^^ Ok spotlight's on me now. My turn :p
Anyways, you know what's funny? In a way lah kan..
It's when people say "You and MJ tak pernah gaduh.. I wish my relationship is war-free too"
and.. "How can you stand being so understanding? Don't you get jealous?"
I would giggle everytime somebody came up with something like these. First off, we DO fight. A LOT. No, really. We do. But, the reason why we're still strong is because no matter what we did wrong, deep down we know that it's not intentional and we really love each other so much, the love between us sorta overpower every other thing.
Yeah there are times when I wanna strangle him, drown him, slap him and whatever violent attacks that you can think of.. C'mon, who doesn't feel like that once in a while? We're not robots, for crying out loud! :)
But in the end, I realised that it's his imperfections that made me love him even more. I don't want a perfect guy who would compliment me all the time, a guy who showers me with expensive gifts, who expects great things from this little person. Someone who worships me etc.. No, I don't want all that.
I want somebody who can prove me wrong, who fights back and would make silly noises or faces just to see me laugh, who would be there for me, who puts a smile on my face, someone who's not afraid to be who he really is, who farts out loud and not hold it in HAHAHA ^^ someone who would still be there even if I got old and ugly. Most of all, someone who accepts me for who I am, what I am and help me change for the better. Someone like you, my love :)
Jealousy? Oh I got rid of that green monster a million light years ago. It's simple actually. Why would I wanna waste my energy and give myself a headache and a heartache when I can be happy and stress-free? Yeah I let him do pretty much whatever he wants - hang out with his friends, CC-ing -- let's just say I give him his space, kan senang HAHA as long as he knows his boundaries. Or you can say that I trust him into not doing something that would ruin what we have. He values it too much :D HIHI
Fights? I think that's what makes us stronger, somehow. I can't really explain it. But what I notice is that, after each & every fight, my love towards him sorta deepens. *rolls eyes* What? That's what I feel. Like after a fight, lagi I tak mau lepaskan dia. Does that make sense?
I still feel the butterflies whenever he's around. Ooooh goosebumps!
I know I'm not the perfect girlfriend. Like, hello! I can never be.
But, you know what's amazing? He stayed :) ♥
.

No comments:
Post a Comment