Friday, March 19, 2010

Everything's in order in a black hole.

TGIF.

This whole week had been really hectic/agonizing/horrendous/stressful etc. I am wayyy exhausted, I actually fell asleep while showering. That never happened before. If it's the melekat shower then ok, maybe that's possible but the one that you have to hold? Haish.

I did the laundry & hand-washed 3 jeans! That was hard work man.

Did I mention how horrible this week had been? Yeah.

Anyway, Chemistry Lab report done, done & DONE! One burden down, 6 756 259 more to go.

Upcoming Tests:
March 24 - Physical Chemistry
March 28 - Calculus I
April 1 - Fundamental Physics II Test 2
April 17 - Fundamental Physics II Test 3

Arghhhh.

Gotta work REALLY hard on this lot. No more hullabaloos.

On the other hand, beau is back in Sandakan. Skype time!


p/s : "There's no need to worry, Underdog is furry!" HAHAHA
.

No comments:

Post a Comment