So I wasn't at my healthiest.
Was sortta 'hospitalized' in Kangar's Hosp on Thursday. Started feelin like a sick dog on Weds, after sleepin in Yun's room (not that I blamed her in any way, the room was simply hot). I couldn't even stand on both feet, let alone drive myself home.
It was that bad.
Well at least the hospital was so full of young, energetic male population. They're easy on the eyes :D HAHAHA. Dehydration or not, I am but a female, who happens to go a lil crazy over a bunch of Adonis.
Okay I'm exaggerating.
Anyways, I'm home now & healthy-er. Saw the other half, which I personally think is the MAIN reason I felt so alive. Goin back to Arau first thing in the morn. Man, I dunno what meds they prescribed but I feel more than healthy. I'm even full of semangat to attend my classes.
Amazing.
But... I don't wanna go back!!! Not just yet! :(
.

No comments:
Post a Comment