Paintball is sure is painful. I got hit in the head, the sides & my right thigh.
Damn sakit weyh sampai it's so hard for me to drive to class the next day but the bruises' pain did not overpower the overwhelming feeling I felt when meeting my PLKN friends :)
Though I wished my babies were there with me, I still had one of the best times. Only it would be better if they're there. Oh well, there's always next time.
So we went to Shah Alam's Extreme Park. The plan was to get there before lunch but uh, we arived at 2 pm HAHA. The others, lagi la lambat teehee. I nak wall climbing but masa tak cukup so we paintball-ed instead.
spot me! the only girl on the team woot woot!
Some said we look like terrorists for some reason HAHAH I think we look pretty good :)
HAHA yeah whatever. It was a great day & I really enjoyed it. Having fun with your loved ones, sape tak suka kan? ^_______^
.






No comments:
Post a Comment