Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kingston 8GB & Plants vs. Zombies

Can you believe I've never heard of Astro WARNA before??
Gadd I'm so outdated. HAHA

Anyway, watched Spontan in Tieyni's lappie before pegi ICT class (HAHA cuz I know I'll sleep) so to avoid the mengantuk-ness, Tieyni promised me a hell of a laugh. OMAGAAAAD pecah perut kot. Like, if my perut can really pecah due to excessive laughter, Arau would be raining intestines. Seriously. So funny man.
I cried & peed in my pants HAHAHA

Even while driving to class I was still having the giggles. So hard to concentrate on the road & not lenyek-ing peoples feet. I'm gonna watch some more HEHE

Oh & Chemistry test? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA outta 5 Q i could only answer 2.
Sedih sedih.

Equation of the day --
2 Nasi Goreng Paprik + Lime Juice = Temporary Highness

P/S : Nak ikut balik ________* :(
.

No comments:

Post a Comment