Hilarious results lah HAHA
So I typed "Mia" LOL vain ass much?
Result 1:
- A hot chick who is a great friend and fun to hang with
Result 2:
- The hottest chick on the planet. Almost alien-like because they are so naturally beautiful. Very independent and very hard to tie down. Naturally artistic and a very honest girl. She will never be seen without looking totally gorgeous, in the raw or gussied up! They have gorgeous hearts and minds to match their stunning looks. If you meet a Mia you will forever be fascinated by her mysterious charisma. Mia is also mine in Italian. So, every man wants one.
Result 3:
- Mia is a really fun girl and not like anybody you'll ever meet. she's really shy and secretive, and is different. she'll make you want to pee your pants. and she's usually a freak in bed. she very unforgettable.
Result 4:
- An amazing girl who knows how to have fun and put a smile on your face. One in a million, hard to find. Has the tendency of being very beautiful.
Boy 2: That's my girlfriend and she is!
Then after that I searched for "Malcolm" HAHA what's a Mia without her Malcolm kan? ^^
Result:
- The best boyfriend in the whole world. Future husband, and soul mate. He loves his girlfriend with all of his heart and she loves him the same way. He reminds her that shes beautiful and always tells her he loves her. He is kind, athletic, caring, loving, handsome, sexy, and the best guy a girl could ever wish for.
Malcolm: You are so beautiful.
Girl: Awwww you're so sweet.
Malcolm: I love you so much.
Girl: I love you too!
You get what I mean? About the results being hilarious? :)
.
gila ba**iaq :D
ReplyDeleteAHAHAHAHA u mmg :p
ReplyDeletespot on!!! love it love it!! haha.
ReplyDelete