Friday, January 29, 2010

Only the lonely.

This post is made specially for my old friend, K who cried after reading my previous post. There are two proven cures to heartache: time, and music.
Your heart's not broken; it's just bruised :)

I know, we were both said to have weird taste in music. So here's a list -- a list of sad songs that you can relate to.

Enjoy.

1. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
2. Slow Club - Apples and Pairs
3. Tegan and Sara - Call It Off
4. Ben Folds - Songs For The Dumped
5. The Smiths - I Know It's Over
6. Mew - Shespider
7. Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up
8. Shearwater - My Good Deed
9. Automatic Loveletter - Unhearted
10. Nothing Better - The Postal Service
11. Konstantine - Something Corporate
12. The Honorary Title - Everything I Once Had
13. You’ll Miss Me - Math and Physics Club



P/S : Remember 'Chicks Over Dicks'? :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment