Not so hectic today. It's only what? The second day of the second sem? Haih lama lagi mau cuti HAHAHA. Just now while waiting for the bus to come pick me up, this group of girls kept staring at me. Kononnya nak buat insurreptitiously la kan. Caught you. They were making it so damn obvious. Dumbos.
So I was like -- did I forget to zip up my jeans or something? Is there something on my face? Teeth?
I was analyzing myself & found nothing wrong & they kept staring & whispering like some giggly kindergarteners (which is kindda irritating if you ask me).
'WHAT?!!', I asked them HAHA damn you should see the look on their faces. Macam nampak hantu.
One girl was like -- Awak ni Mira Liyana kan yang berlakon bla bla bla?
& I said 'who the heck?'
& she went back to her friends saying 'Eh bukan pelakonlah. Tapi muka macam sorang lagi Indon actress tu ape eh nama dia bla bla bla....'
STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPID.
I am Mia & I'm no actress period
...
No comments:
Post a Comment